Thursday, December 11, 2014

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

 It's no secret that I loooove winter.  It gives me an excuse to toss on some warm pajamas, curl up with hot cocoa, and marathon stream Netflix.  However, on occasion, I'll dawn my cozies and wander out into the snow - when we have it!



I figured I'd find a bit of inspiration in my lovely mother's winder wonderland sim, and I sure did!  I adore winter in both worlds, and her sim is definitely one of my favorites!


I went absolutely insane at C88 this round - boots, socks, and sweaters oh my!  Featured today is the new hair from Clawtooth, featuring a texture change scarf and a messy mop of adorable hair.  Foxes premiered an adorable long-sleeved dress in a slew of colors as well, I love the mint one, as well as all of the ombres.  The boots are also a tidbit of newness from C88, made by Decoy.  The Neve boots come in a ton of different colors, and include the adorable socks seen with them - they texture change too!



On Brynne:
Hair + Scarf: Clawtooth - Snug as a Bug - Captivating Brunettes [NEW @ C88]
Dress: Foxes - Sweater Dress - Ombre Lavender [NEW @ C88]
Tights: Izzie's - Heart Tights
Boots + Socks: Decoy - Neve Boots White [NEW @ C88]

No comments:

Post a Comment